The One With a Rainy Night and a Sunny Wedding

     If you came back looking for a random post, you will be completely thrilled with this one!  So much has been going on the past few weeks that I felt like a "hodgepodge" post was definitely due.  So, here we go!  

      Over a week ago (that's how behind I am on here :)), Andrew and I had planned to go to Hernando to meet up with his mom and her side of the family for Hernando's Thursday night on the Square festivities.  We were going to gather up a group of chairs and plant ourselves in them while eating a picnic and enjoying some good music. But alas, a downpour occurred and our plans needed a bit of tweaking.  So we ended up with a scenic overcast drive out there....

Playing around with this new camera :) I'm no pro, but it's fun!


Then we enjoyed some yummy Mexican food with family followed by a trip to Velvet Cream AKA "The Dip"...We love all of their neon lights!



     That Saturday we were excited to get to celebrate the wedding of two of our good friends from church! They are so much fun to be around and such a cute couple! I love their outgoing, loving personalities...they are just great for each other :) I need to just start by saying that their wedding could not have been more beautiful!  The attire, the decorations, the weather, everything! First of all, it was June and their was a cool breeze the entire night that took away the misery of any humidity, then the colors and decorations were such a great reflection of their style- I loved it!  They served BBQ for dinner in true southern fashion, and it was delicious!  I took some pictures on my point-and-shoot but they don't even begin to capture the beauty of their big day...

The lovely (and a bit blurry) Zach and Allyse Holcomb!

The couple's first dance as Allyse's adorable, smock-dressed students looked on :)

Loved these long tables and her table settings!

 Love this sweet little boy...he is one of my best friend's sons and is just as cute as they come!
And watching my husband play with him melts my heart every time...He adores Andrew...we definitely have that in common :)

     Thanks for stopping by and reading my random update! Hope to be able to fill you in on how our 4th went soon (maybe just as soon as you finally think all of the 4th of July posts are over ;))! Have a wonderful evening!

Comments