Happy (24th) Birthday To My Husband!!!

When you read this, Andrew and I will probably still be having a sugar crash from the homemade cinnamon rolls I attempted this morning :)  I'd have to say that I'm there's nothing better than getting to celebrate Andrew's 24th today as a married couple! I'm pumped! He is too...but he doesn't even really know why because all of his gifts are a surprise and he will get them throughout the day :) It's so fun!! In honor of his birthday, I thought I would share a few things about him that I love and that I'm so thankful for...

- pursues Christ first and me second...it makes his pursuit of me that much sweeter
- works hard to provide for us 
- makes me laugh more than anyone else I know...seriously, he's hilarious!
- serves me in any way he can...even in the "small" things that may often go unnoticed
- holds my hand often (to the point where people tease us...but I don't even care :))
- watches lighthearted stuff with me after we watch a show or movie that freaks me out...because basically I'm a baby and get scared way too easily!
- gives me freedom to share whatever is on my mind and always listens well
- communicates with me and allows me into his thoughts and opinions on things
- values my opinion
- comments (in a positive way) on what I wear or what my hair looks like because he knows I value his opinion more than anyone else's
- encourages me and easily senses when I need encouragement 
- his almost constant smile
- his laugh he has when something is extremely funny to him...it makes me smile and laugh even harder

These are just some things that I love and truly respect about Andrew.  Our relationship isn't perfect because we are two imperfect people but I'm so thankful that from the beginning, he has led us in such a way that keeps Christ in the forefront. 

Here are some pictures of my us over the past year ...just thought I'd share in honor of his birthday :)














Thanks for reading all of my sappiness...as you can tell, I love him greatly! Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! I look forward to celebrating all of the ones to come with you!!!  I love and respect you more than I could even say or express!


Comments

  1. This is just precious. Y'all are precious. And down right adorable. Love that list. I want to hang out with you [& y'all together] very soon please. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment! It will probably brighten my day :)